the Murder Paradox the Murder Paradox

Moral and point.

Good moral and point in your movie. The animation was a bit abrupt, and the drawing was rough which was a good style for it. Audio was not bad, and your text animation was very well done. I liked this overall. Nice work.

Splash. Splash.

nice

Well animated, cute, short, and no dialogue. The same style I try to go for with my movies. I enjoyed this and the ending was sweet. Excellent work. Look forward to seeing more from you.

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Thanks! It's good to know you liked the style!
I hope my future work will live up to your expectations!

Operation Overlord Operation Overlord

Enjoyed it

This was a very well animated short. The music quality was a bit low, but the smooth animation of stick figures made up for that. Stick figures are overused in most genres but you spent time on animating them and that's what counts. Well done, and I wish you luck with your future work.

Merry Ricksmas 2 Merry Ricksmas 2

haha

nice animation style, i recommend at least some background music though, it would fill in the blank spaces within the dialogue. your drawings were a little crude, but fit with the style. also you should try FlashKit.com for any sound effects that you would use, they're all pretty good, check them out.

nice work, hope to see more from you soon! good luck.

smirkstudios responds:

you're right, background music would certainly be a plus in this one... but what song to choose? it would have to be something perfect, you know? thanks for the review, girl, it's good to hear from you :P

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

thank you.

exceeded my expectations, it's good to see more work from you every time. continuing to look forward to your work, good luck.

One Planet One Planet

Beautifully Done.

beautiful animation, clear audio, smooth animation. the only one thing i would suggest would be a stop at the end, unless it was your intention to have it continuously loop. very lovely animation, i enjoyed it very much. good luck with future submissions, i look forward to seeing more.

RedHotPoker responds:

Thank you very much for the excelent feed back. I'll send you a pm explaining why it loops. I'm not sayign it in pubic because i want people to have there own interpretations of the animation and not just stick blindly to what i thought about when i made it.

How Bit stole Clockmas How Bit stole Clockmas

well now..

haha! i like this alot. the graphics were great, it was funny, it had good audio for the most part. i liked the fact that you included subtitles with this.

the only part that got to me was that when the music was playing, at the same time as the voice, the voice was hard to hear... but i suppose the subtitles made up for it

i like this very much, keep up the great work!
4/5

kirbykrew responds:

That was tricky, especially during the Kill Bill Theme, which was the main reason I added subtitles. Same applies for my other Flash. Thanks for reviewing and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

My Autobiography My Autobiography

hmmm...

overall i think this was a very well done piece of work. you animation style is as unique as your story line. the graphics were a bit rough and the voice recording was hazy. but besides that it was okay.

well done

4/5.

Cuboy Ep.2 Cuboy Ep.2

amazing

excellent job with this flash! the animation was incredible, graphics were so well done, and your sound effects/dialog recording was sharp and clear.

very impressive. defiantly looking forward to future submissions by you!

5/5

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

worth it.

in all the to be continued action Flashes ive seen, this is the only one that successfully pulled off a "to be continued" scene without losing my interest

another high quality piece of work. hope this review among all others inspire you to keep up the Madness, as you inspire so many others to try the same.