the Murder Paradox the Murder Paradox

Moral and point.

Good moral and point in your movie. The animation was a bit abrupt, and the drawing was rough which was a good style for it. Audio was not bad, and your text animation was very well done. I liked this overall. Nice work.

Splash. Splash.

nice

Well animated, cute, short, and no dialogue. The same style I try to go for with my movies. I enjoyed this and the ending was sweet. Excellent work. Look forward to seeing more from you.

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Thanks! It's good to know you liked the style!
I hope my future work will live up to your expectations!

Operation Overlord Operation Overlord

Enjoyed it

This was a very well animated short. The music quality was a bit low, but the smooth animation of stick figures made up for that. Stick figures are overused in most genres but you spent time on animating them and that's what counts. Well done, and I wish you luck with your future work.

Giggly Pops Giggly Pops

alot of fun!

weeee! i passed all the levels!
the animation of this game and the graphics kept me hooked!
ive played a similar game before, so i got slightly impatient when i had to wait for another thing to be loaded to shoot, but other than that it was great!

5/5 well deserved!

Crown Snake (.com) Crown Snake (.com)

classic game

it was well done, accurate, and the crash when the player died was animated nicely. the music was slightly repeatative, but that could just be me. great job.

Winter Fantasy Winter Fantasy

beautifully done

but i suggest a little less quantity on the third round, besides that, the music, graphics, and animation was great! nice work! 5/5

Final Zone Final Zone

well done

the beat got faster and it went well with the overall song. nicely done!

Overworld Overworld

great beat

i liked this alot, the beat was great and it sounded great! nice job!

Johnny-Beat responds:

appreciate that Shylian. the beat leans more towards breaks, just something to get people moving.
or thinking.